Celebrate Canada day! Vancouver celebrates the 32nd annual Canada Day at Canada Place on July 1, 2019. As the largest Canada Day celebration in western Canada, the sprawling waterfront event offers food, live entertainment, family activities, displays, and much more. Are you planning to do something?
Event highlights will include:
• Daytime event performances: Featuring terrific musical acts and dance performances that reflect the talent and diversity of Canada itself.
• Coast Capital Savings Youth Zone: Located on the North Point of Canada Place, this zone will feature a lineup of fantastic music from artists including headliner Dirty Radio.
• Canadian Forces Zone (Hall B): Incredible displays and interactive exhibits that honor Canada’s Army, Navy, and Air Force.
• Innovation Zone: The Innovation Zone provides a peek into the future through displays, exhibits, and inspirational talks from some of the most interesting and forward-thinking organizations around. • Kids’ Zone (Hall A): New for this year, the Kids’ Zone will feature a ton of activities to keep the kids entertained. Featuring emcee and music by Rock’N’Beau, and an epic mascot dance-off
• Picnic Plaza: Picnic tables, buskers and family-friendly activities.
• Food trucks: Experience the great multi-cultural tastes of Canada.
• Fireworks: Vancouver’s only two-barge simultaneous pyrotechnic extravaganza, viewable from Vancouver’s waterfront and the North Shore, with tickets (and best viewing) available at the family-friendly Fireworks Viewing Zone.